A visit to the Klimahaus in Bremerhaven
To see what weather can do and how different weather in the world, in different countries is, we visited the „Klimahaus“ in Bremerhaven, which is 3 hours north from Ibbenbüren.
It was very impressive to see and experience the climatezones! We could feel the changes in temperature in many countries like Italy, Africa and Antarctica.
Our class worked in small projectgroups about „subtropical climatezone“ after that.
- animals in the subtropical
- plants in the subtropical rainforest
- dangers for the rainforest
- protection for the rainforest
- construction of the rainforest
It was fun to work and to learn so many things about the climatezones and weather.
Your class 5/6 B